Protective mask, together with a suitable filtration system or respiration system, protects user’s face, eyes and respiratory organs; against gaseous, vapourish and solid or liquid aerosol che-mical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents. Protective mask is produced in uni-versal dimensions. The structure of sealing side, provides perfect sealing for all face shapes and sizes of adult population except for extremely small faces. Inhalation rooms for filter connec-tion are equipped with Rd 40×1 / 7 ‘’ screw thread as per EN 148-1 standard (NATO standard).
• All kinds of chemical, biological, radiological and nucle-ar agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases, etc.
• High user comfort
• Easy attach and removal
• Low breathing resistance
• Wide field of vision
• Protected visor against misting
• Corrective eyeglass application
• Easy decontamination and disinfection
• Easy liquid penetration (optional)
• Sweat drainage at exhalation chamber
• Compatibility with helmets and respiratory equipment
• High quality talk diaphragm, provides easy communication by using or not using communication devices.
|Filter connection thread||
|Resistance against diffusion of NB agents||
|Breathing resistance at 30 lt/m||
max. 25 Pa
|Breathing resistance at 95 lt/m||
max. 80 Pa
|Exhalation resistance at 30 lt/m||
max. 50 Pa