Analog Radiation Measurement Unit, is a radiation monitoring sys-tem which provides continuous and real-time radiation data about military vessels/vehicles. It provides detection and measurement. It shows digital measuring results of the data received from the sensors on vessel/vehicle.
Analog radiation measurement unit consists of below components: Analog Radiation Control Panel; enables central indication and alarm for all remote radiation detectors.
• It continuously monitors dose rate and alarm status for each detector in use.
• It shows separate dose persistence times for each channel
• Predetermination of level for alarm
• Visual and voice warning at adjusted alarm level
• Lightening on panel
• Vibration resistant assembly wedges