Showing the difference between external pressure and internal pressure on the screen, it gives pressure information.
External pressure info is delivered to the sensor within the unit via pneumatic hose and it shows the difference with internal pres-sure on the screen. It gives audio and visual warning under the adjusted pressure value. It has dimout, alarm muting, built-in test features. Requested pressure difference warning can be adjus-ted manually.
|It gives error when pressure difference is below the adjusted value.||3 Stage Fan|
|Digital Pressure Indicator||Air Flow: 170m3/h (max)|
|Shelf life: 10 years for each filter||Combined Filter (Particle Filter + Activated Carbon Filter)|
|Voltage Info: 20 – 32 VDC||‘‘No Filter’’ Warning|
|Operation Temperature -32°C / +55°C||‘‘Filter Change’’ Warning|
|Storage Temperature -40°C / +71°C||‘‘Fan Error Warning|
Custom-built chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (cbrn) filtration systems for vehicles.
Complementary to our range of HVAC and APU systems for military vehicles, also develops custom-built Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) filtration systems specifically to meet the client’s requirement or vehicle design.
We supply a variety of systems, from the portable 54m3/h unit for six face masks, to various configurations of 170m3/h overpressure units for vehicle crew compartments.
Advantages of Vehicle CBRN System
● Bolt-on system – No vehicle changes required
● Can be installed on site, onto a vehicle already in the field
● Integrated 5.5kW Diesel Air Heater
● Independent fuel tank with integrated winterised heater and pump system
● Main pump with automatic control, for refilling heater tank from vehicle tank
● Armour enclosure of system base frame, with access hatch for easy maintenance (inside and outside of vehicle)
● Integrated overpressure valve – no modifications to vehicle
● NBC Certified 3-way change over valve
● Integrated control systems with HVAC System i.e. single control for all systems (Heating, Cooling and CBRN)
● Generic CBRN filter with hinged mounting interface mechanism
● Self-cleaning fresh air primary cyclone filter – 95% effective
● Removable secondary cloth/pleated filter – (before CBRN filter)
● DC electronic brushless overpressure fan with flow regulating control – low maintenance and low MTBF
● Complete system diagnostics from HMI, including test & display residual life of filter
● 100% Compatible with existing aircon control system
● Change CBRN filter from inside vehicle in life-threatening situations – crew does not need to leave the vehicle when loading/changing the CBRN filters
cbrn army, mira safety cm-7m, mira safety cm-6m, 40mm nato filter, 40mm nbc filter, nbc-77 sof filter, cbrn filters, blast valve, military radiation suit, cbrn equipment, nbc filter 40mm, cbrn unit, cbrn defense, cbrn specialist, mira safety cm-8m, cbrn air force, negative pressure system, what is positive pressure, cbrn filter 40mm, cbrn 40mm filter, cbrn systems, us military nbc süit, nbc vs cbrn filter, cbrn units army, cbrn vs nbc filter, air filtration system for nuclear fallout, cbrn warfare, hepa filter nuclear fallout, what is a cbrn filter, cbrn certification, best nbc air filtration system, nbc air filtration system hand crank, positive pressure system, cbrn defense specialist, positive pressure hvac system, mira safety cm-8m release date, nato 40mm gas mask filter, 40mm gas mask filter, cbrn, gas mask filters types, gas mask filter 40mm, modern military gas mask, gas mask filter types, positive pressure nbc system, masked type nbc protection system, cbrn filter, cbrn filtration system, cbrn filtration, nbc detection system
|Air Flow Rate||
-32 – +55 °C
-40°C – +71°C
Combined Filter (Particle Filter + Activated Carbon Filter)